EASY WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Support the Miami Veterinary Foundation….
There are multiple ways you can be a financially supportive Friend Of The Foundation without having to make a substantial financial contribution. Below are some ways to join us in our mission with little expense to you!
No donation is too small and every donation adds up to meaningful impact!
Thru our Business Partnerships…..
1) The Miami Veterinary Foundation provides free and convenient pick-up for all vehicle donations! From cars, trucks, RVs and more—we accept almost any type of vehicle donation that meets the following basic requirements:
1. Vehicle has a clear title.
2. Vehicle is in one piece but does not need to be running.
3. Vehicle is tow truck accessible.
Donating a vehicle is easy and tax-deductible! The proceeds help The Miami Veterinary Foundation continue in its’ mission. Simply call 1-855-500-7433 or submit the secure online donation form at https://careasy.org/nonprofit/miami-veterinary-foundation. Our expert Donor Representatives are here seven days a week and will reach out to you to arrange for your vehicle to be picked up at a time that works for you.
2) You can select the Miami Veterinary Foundation as the benefactor of your Amazon purchases. At no additional expense to you, Amazon Smile will donate .5% of the proceeds of your shopping charges to the Miami Veterinary Foundation. All you have to do is select the Miami Veterinary Foundation as the recipient so that they get the donation. Every little bit adds up to a bigger bit! You are shopping, we are benefiting.
3) Servistree will be donating back 25% of our net profits on all accounts we acquire from our relationship with The Miami Veterinary Foundation. Our merchant services provide credit card processing services and point of sale systems that help improve customer experience, capture valuable data at the point of payment and allows your Veterinary practice to process payments for less. Servistree Merchant Services link to: https://www.servistree.com/services/switch-credit-card-processors
4) Ana Sanchez, Realtor and member of the The Miami Veterinary Foundation Board of Directors will donate 20% of her net commissions received thru sales generated thru the Miami Veterinary Foundation or Friends of the Foundation. Do you need a quality results oriented professional? Contact Ana thru Re/Max Advance Realty in South Miami. https://www.remax.com/realestateofficerealtor/southmiami-fl-33143-remaxadvancerealty-id60490539.html
Thru our Events…….
5) If you would like to make a one time donation, please consider giving on Give Miami Day, Thursday, November 21st, 2019. Give Miami Day is a one day, 24hrs only, day of Community giving in November every year. Small donations can be given at key times and fully matched to double the value of the donation. Our Give Miami Day Page is only active in November on the 24 hours of Give Miami Day. All of our Social Media Accounts provide the active link for the day of the event. If you only give once a year, plan to give on Give Miami Day! Join our mailing list to stay informed! Or follow our social media. https://www.miamivetfoundation.org/give-miami-day/
6) You are always welcome to join in our Golf Tournament fun by choosing a Sponsor category that suits your ability to be supportive. We make sure that our social media, website and various other communications reflect our appreciation of our sponsors!
7) A golf tournament is not a success without golfers! The Foundation would like to extend an invitation to your and your friends to join us for a wonderful day on the course! You are able to support the Foundation while having a great time with your buddies & friends!
8) SWAG- that’s right, we need “swag” for the golf swag bags. Never under estimate the wonderful goodies donated to the “swag bags” for the Tournament. Everything from Cigars to golf balls, golf tee’s to snacks, and all fun things in between are greatly appreciated.
9) Silent Auction and Raffle items donations are always appreciated! We can use them for golf or as a fund raiser unto themselves! We are always looking for new and different ways to help raise funds for the Foundation!